David Gagne, RGD, CGD
David has 25 years experience in graphics and marketing serving in various roles ranging from Prepress Specialist, Promotional Specialist, Senior Graphic Designer, Art Director, Studio Manager and Creative Director. He has designed for Fortune 500 firms and been employed at one of Canada's Top 100 Marketing Agencies.
David is a member in good standing with The Ontario Registered Graphic Designers Association. David is also a member at large with the Society of Graphic Designers of Canada.
Isabelle's many talents and abilities contribute greatly to the range of services provided at MyChurchLogo.com. She is responsible for the day-to-day administration functions. With many years of experience in retail marketing and a desire to see Christian churches and ministries promote themselves in a professional manner, she explores ideas on behalf of our clients that will achieve the results they are aiming for.
David is an Ordained Minister with Faith Christ Fellowship Canada.
statement of faith
MyChurchLogo.com is a non-denominational design firm that provides various graphics services for Bible believing Christian churches, ministries andorganizations.
We believe that:
- There is one true God manifested in the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ alone is Lord of all and the way of salvation.
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God and the final authority for Christian faith and practice.
- In the Deity and Humanity of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and is lost unless he receives God's free gift of salvation through the shed blood of Jesus Christ.
- If any man is in Christ, he is a new creation in the inward man and a member of the true church.
- God's people are called to holiness in all aspects of life. This includes:
- honoring the sanctity of marriage between a man and a woman, the only relationship within which sexual activity is appropriate.
- having integrity in business and personal relationships resulting from high legal, ethical and moral standards.
- The ministry, baptism and gifts of the Holy Spirit are for every believer and will continue until the Lord's return.
- Believers should receive water baptism, celebrate the Lord's Supper and dedicate their young children to the Lord.
- The return of the Lord Jesus Christ is imminent.
- In the resurrection of believers unto everlasting life in Heaven and of unbelievers into everlasting judgment in Hell.
right to refuse service
MyChurchLogo.com is a non-denominational design firm that provides various graphics services for Bible believing Christian churches, ministries and organizations. We are Bible believing and embrace the Holy Bible as God's written authority. We reserve the right to refuse service to those individuals, organizations and businesses who, in our opinion conflict with our core beliefs.